The Developer Economics Referral program is your way to help us reach more developers across the world. Spread the word about the survey and you can win cash prizes. The top 50 referrers win, so hurry up and get onboard!
Any developer who has completed Developer Economics survey can register to become a referrer. Note: you must complete the survey first in order to be eligible to become a referrer.
1. Go to the survey Homepage and sign in with your email.
2. You will get access to the Referral Dashboard with your custom promo link. You will also find ready-to-share content on the Referral Dashboard (Tweets, banners, texts etc).
3. Start promoting the survey to your fellow developers by sharing materials and using your custom referral link.
4. Each time a developer takes the survey following your promo link, you earn points.
5. Keep promoting to earn as many points as you can.
6. Top 50 referrers with the highest point scores win prizes in cash.
Important note: it only counts if you promote the referral exclusively to fellow developers and not just anyone else you might know. Responses from non-developers will be nullified and you’ll be disqualified! See our Terms & Conditions